Sales Awareness for Non-Sales People
In today's competitive markets everyone in
the organisation dealing with customers needs to be aware of the contribution they can make to the top line.
Customers are often more willing to speak
freely to a non sales person, for example, an engineer, a customer service representative,
a technician or even someone in accounts than to a sales person.
How this information is used can be vital
to an organisation's success. This one day programme
is not designed to turn
everyone into a sales person but to
make non sales staff aware of the
sales process and how they can contribute to it.
The one-day sales for non sales people programme covers:
- Overview of the sales cycle.
- Understanding Buyer Behaviour.
- Communicating well.
- Body language
- Empathising with the customer
- Questioning technique for non sales people.
- Getting the basic information
- Problem seeking
- Active listening for non sales people
- Talking benefits.
- Features, Advantages and Benefits
- Customers buy benefits
- Answering Questions.
- How to stop a question becoming an objection
- Recognising buying signals.
- What to do next.
- Passing information on
- Deciding how far to go
- Confirming the next step